Thank goodness someone felt energetic, because I sure didn't. Despite big plans I haven't exactly hit the ground running this spring. I think I'm getting too old to spend the day out, stay up late, and then be ready for more the next day. It's frustrating because there are days when I can work 7-8 hours in the garden, and at last the weather is ideal to work outside. As far as I can work out, my vulnerability to stress and to not getting a good night's sleep seem to be increasing. Today I barely had the energy to take a photo through the window, where all I could see was an ever-growing to-do list. A week or so ago I vaguely contemplated writing about The Garden as Stress and Stress Relief. I might have to give that some more thought. After a good night's sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.