I never thought I'd get a photo like this. I was able to take quite a few and yes, many were blurry, and this one is cropped, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out. (The plant by the way is a variegated pittosporum.)
Ah yes, congratulations! Nothing is quite as satisfying as catching that elusive capture!! I'm still trying to get some good images of the birds that visit my yard...they move too fast and my lens does not zoom! But I'll keep trying.
Hi Mac, thanks for leaving me a comment when you visited my blog. Your close-up is enchanting. There's something about dragonflies that makes me think of garden fairies and such. Rosie
I have enjoyed your blog. I am awarding you the Stylish Bloggers award. Please go to my blog and read about it if you don't know about it. Congratulations.
I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.
Ah yes, congratulations! Nothing is quite as satisfying as catching that elusive capture!! I'm still trying to get some good images of the birds that visit my yard...they move too fast and my lens does not zoom! But I'll keep trying.
ReplyDeleteHi Mac, thanks for leaving me a comment when you visited my blog. Your close-up is enchanting. There's something about dragonflies that makes me think of garden fairies and such.
ReplyDeleteRosie
This picture is great! Hope, everything is well in your area and the rain stopped!
ReplyDeleteIt's raining again here today, but there is no flooding in this area so I won't complain.
ReplyDeleteGreat capture, I love seeing the small world.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed your blog. I am awarding you the Stylish Bloggers award. Please go to my blog and read about it if you don't know about it. Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteI'd be thrilled if a damselfly visits my garden too!
ReplyDeleteThank you HolleyGarden. I'll check it out.
ReplyDelete