Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Garden Bloggers Bloom Day

I almost didn't notice it was Garden Bloggers Bloom Day again.

Gazania


a newly planted Marigold


yet another variety of Hebe


Callistemon 'Little John'


Pelargonium


Lambs Ears


Nandina


Silk Tree


Salvia


and yet another variety of Hebe


The Calibrachoa, Salvia Sierra Pink and Hebe Blue Gem are still flowering well, and the Lychnis still has some blooms as well.

9 comments:

  1. Not bad for not noticing. Lovely blooms. I especially like Little John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought Hebi 'Wiri joy', hope it looks as lovely as yours! your Lambs Ears looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you still have blooms, what month is your winter? it's amazing that Australia has a very different time of seasons than those of Canada and USA, and it is amazing that in Queensland it is now summer. I also remember you have all the seasons all at the same time in the continent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful treat to view your posting today and see all of the lovely blooms. The Gazania is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all. The currawongs are native. It is summer here, though you would hardly know it this year. It has been the coldest wettest start to summer in many years. Winter starts in June. Some of our Hebe's are Wiri's, I don't remember which ones. They are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to have flowers blooming! I love that Hebe. We had a callistemon plant in our yard when I was growing up in California. We called it Bottle Brush Plant. Happy summer and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!
    Yes, we call callistemons and melaleucas "bottle brushes" too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful, wie bei uns im Sommer! obwohl die empfindlichen Pelargonien und Levkojen auch bei uns im Garten immer noch blühen, -ich staune!!!- aber der nächste Frost kommt ganz bestimmt, haben wir doch morgen Winteranfang- dann ist die ganze Pracht dahin-

    -about Walkstoffe- ein herrlich warmes Material, das in einem mechanischen Prozess verarbeitet wird, um eine filzähnliche Oberflächenstruktur zu erreichen. bei dieser Bearbeitung verhaken sich die Wollfasern ineinander, wodurch das Material dicht, wärmend und elastisch wird.

    Merry Christmas an a Happy New Year!
    thank you for your comments im Drosselgarten
    many regards
    Traudi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.