Thursday, April 12, 2012

Autumn

Absolutely gorgeous autumn day, sunny and 20℃ 68℉. If I had been better organised it would have been a lovely day to get some gardening done or go out somewhere. I managed to take some pics (and find umpteen more things that need to be done).


One of the resident blackbirds.


A butterfly, not a commonly seen variety.


Leaf-curling spiders.


A work in progress.


3 comments:

  1. I like the work in progress shot. Everything this spring here is like a work in progress. The weather keeps knocking plants back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a big spider!! Love gorgeous days spent outside. :o) What's your new project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The spiders are small, the webs are ridiculously large and often across pathways. The work in progress is the small southern garden, I think it's going to be tricky because of the extremes of sun and shade and wind.

    ReplyDelete

I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.