Saturday, September 29, 2012

This and That

This hebe seems to have been knocked around a bit by the cold.


The photinia's spring habits are almost autumn-like.


This dianella has been disappointing but seems to be doing better.


This flax has settled in much better.


The orange pigface, moved yet again, has a few flowers.


The little eucalypt is flowering.


The pittosporum is getting ready to flower too.


And the Chinese Pistachio.


I love the colour of the new leaves on the berberis.


And we've been to the garden centre!


4 comments:

  1. Here it's autumn and leaves are dropping and flowers fading, so it is so nice to see a glimpse of spring on your blog :) The start of a new gardening season is so much fun! I hope your new plants will do well.

    I love the photo of the eucalyptus flowers, have never seen them before. Very sweet :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comments. Wishing you a lovely week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I must try to get a better close-up of a eucalypt flower, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange pigface is a new plant to me! I've never heard of it but it would be fun to say. :o) It's fun to see your spring pix as we head towards winter. Everything looks like it's waking up beautifully,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you came through the storm okay and I hope you have a mild and uneventful winter.

    ReplyDelete

I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.