Something flowering in the past week or so has been perfuming the air in the evenings. It's really quite stinky, and noticeable in parts of the house even with doors and windows closed. I walked around last night in an effort to track it down with no success. There were moments when I could smell it quite clearly but I could not identify the source.
Rain plus wind equals leaking bathroom exhaust fan again. I have some comments I could make about the manufacturer's local agent, the roofing plumber, and my husband, but they don't belong on my lovely gardening blog!
On a brighter note, we always did want a water feature in the garden...
Note the pile of prunings, as seen in September, is gone. I would really like to get a shredder but that's waiting for the de-cluttering to be completed.

Hi Mac. Your a lurker? Why on earth aren't you posting on bloom day? By the looks of it you should be. Thanks heaps for dropping by. I hope to be seeing you next month on the list.
ReplyDeleteCheers
Paul
I've put a reminder on my calendar :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Mac,
ReplyDeleteI saw a comment you made on someone's blog, so came over to see your blog. I see you just started this one in July. Welcome to the world of garden blogging. If you want to meet lots of other garden bloggers, check out blotanical. I don't spend as much time there as I used to, but I met some nice people there.
I hope you got your odor problem taken care of. Our kitchen was smelling bad a couple days ago. I thought maybe it was a spoiled potato, but after the garbage can was out of the house awhile, the odor went away.
Thanks for the welcome :-)
ReplyDelete