The salvias, liriopes, crepe myrtles and hebes are still flowering. The pink bottlebrushes are flowering again. And the yellow geum which has had to put up with being moved a few times seems to like its new location and has produced some flowers.
The garden is full of spider webs and it's best to pay attention when walking along narrow paths.
I've left this photo full size so when you click on it you can get a good view of the little leaf house the spider has built in the middle of the web.
Just now I glanced out the window and spied these crimson rosellas visiting the birdbath.




I don't know how your seasons are in Australia. How long will it be as nice as it looks to be now? It sounds like you are well into spring or early summer. You have a nice assortment of blooms, and I love the spider web! The color of the bird bath goes well with those pretty birds.
ReplyDeleteHi Sue. We sometimes get a late heatwave in March but not this year, the weather's been crazy. The days are still pleasant but the nights are cooling down. Yesterday was 22℃ 71℉ and last night was 4℃ 39℉.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots of the birds and spiderweb!
ReplyDelete