Monday, October 31, 2011

New Lawnmower

With our new lawn being smaller than our pre-drought sloping front and large back lawns, and much smaller than most of our previous houses' lawns, I suggested we switch to mowing with a nice quiet eco-friendly push reel mower. With only a little encouragement my husband did some research online, visited a few stores, and decided which one he wanted... which was very timely as our old mower developed a small leak. If only everything worked out so neatly. Here's hubby trying out the Flymo for the first time. He was very happy with its performance.

3 comments:

  1. I have one of these, and they work great as long as you don't let the grass get too high. I found it really, really hard to push through the grass at times when I had let the lawn go a little too long! Enjoy your new lawnmower! I love the smell of fresh cut grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mower broke this week and I am considering this kind. I am lucky too since I have very little grass to mow. It is too hard pulling the cord any more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that grass catcher! Nice purchase!

    ReplyDelete

I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.