92mm overnight. Three and a half inches if my conversion is correct. The bathroom exhaust fan leaked again. It was a surprise to see sunshine this afternoon, though later on the weather turned indecisive, going rapidly from sunshine to drizzle to sunshine again with some sudden gusty winds as well. The temperature range was 13℃ to 23℃ (55℉ to 73℉).

Hey, Mac, I am ecstatic to report that you are not the only one getting rain today: it is also raining here on my corner of Katy :-) Hope you don't get inundated Down Under!
ReplyDeleteI hope the rains were needed in your area. We have had too much here in my state this year. Have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your fan leaked ;/ We got a little bit of rain here today too (about an inch, I think).
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a lot of rain! I bet your plants just love it! The wind, maybe, not so much.
ReplyDelete