It's hotter than Mars outside right now but we never lost power, thankfully, although our Internet went down for a while and our phones were out for several days. Thanks for all the good thoughts. I'm reading a book about Australia right now called The Tin Ticket. :o)
Sounds like winter has come to your area anyway. It is 99 degrees F. here at 2 p.m.so the 100 degree weather is going to happen again today. Thanks for thinking of us and our gardens.
Yesterday was supposed to be the worst of this heat wave for those of us in North Carolina...slightly lower temps today and -yay!- rain!! Do you get high summer heat in Canberra? Thanks for stopping by my blog. Btw, the Fuligo are everywhere right now...the smell is very truly disgusting!
Hi. I've never noticed a smell from our weird blobs, I wonder if it's because we don't get that many or are they a different variety? We can get up to the mid - high 30's (that's 95-100℉).
I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.
It's hotter than Mars outside right now but we never lost power, thankfully, although our Internet went down for a while and our phones were out for several days. Thanks for all the good thoughts. I'm reading a book about Australia right now called The Tin Ticket. :o)
ReplyDeleteI googled that book, sounds interesting.
ReplyDeleteSounds like winter has come to your area anyway. It is 99 degrees F. here at 2 p.m.so the 100 degree weather is going to happen again today. Thanks for thinking of us and our gardens.
ReplyDeleteYesterday was supposed to be the worst of this heat wave for those of us in North Carolina...slightly lower temps today and -yay!- rain!! Do you get high summer heat in Canberra? Thanks for stopping by my blog. Btw, the Fuligo are everywhere right now...the smell is very truly disgusting!
ReplyDeleteHi. I've never noticed a smell from our weird blobs, I wonder if it's because we don't get that many or are they a different variety?
ReplyDeleteWe can get up to the mid - high 30's (that's 95-100℉).