I just love your hardenbergia. IT is lovely. Do you know how hardy this vine is? It is just great for some late summer and fall color. Have a wonderful week.
My hardenbergia is a shrub form called Mini Haha, should be no more than about a metre. The common climbing form I think is Happy Wanderer. They're spring flowering actually. It's the first one I've grown and I think it was planted about two years ago. It has a definite lean out towards the sun and I'm trying to think what narrow plant I could put behind it to fill in the gap, so it hasn't worked out quite how I planned, but it's a very pretty.
I've removed word verification to make it easier for visitors to say hi. It would be lovely to know there's someone out there apart from the mystery websites.
I'm not familiar with the first plant but I love geums. I look forward to them every spring. :o)
ReplyDeleteI just love your hardenbergia. IT is lovely. Do you know how hardy this vine is? It is just great for some late summer and fall color. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteMy hardenbergia is a shrub form called Mini Haha, should be no more than about a metre. The common climbing form I think is Happy Wanderer. They're spring flowering actually.
ReplyDeleteIt's the first one I've grown and I think it was planted about two years ago. It has a definite lean out towards the sun and I'm trying to think what narrow plant I could put behind it to fill in the gap, so it hasn't worked out quite how I planned, but it's a very pretty.